MCD Monster problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get a kick out of this thread. First off, i don't care what u do, a 4X4 will NEVER be able to perform like a buggy, if u put a 4X4 kit in a Baja 5b, do you think it would jump good? No it would add another 10 pounds to the nose and it would dive!!
I don't care who u are, or how much u know, compareing the MCD anything to the HPI, FG(other than an FG with 4X4) is just crazy. U get the 4X4 to get up the hills and through the mud or what have u, the HPI is the jumper sandrail, and the FG is a great basher. IMHO. But trying to compare them is like apple and oranges, or an F350 to a 2wd nissan.

Jumping, WHY THE HELL would anyone buy an 35 pound car to jump? Get the 25 pound car and launch the sucker. I can make a video right now of my 07 GMC 2500 jumping off a ramp, what do you think it would look like when it landed????? Then i can go grad my buddys sandrail buggy and launch that over the same jump, what will suvive??? Hmm, i wonder, probably the GMC!!!! Come on guys, we all know the MCDs SUCK for jumping, and there are 100 threads on it. Maybe this should be a sticky..

Last edited:
I get a kick out of this thread. First off, i don't care what u do, a 4X4 will NEVER be able to perform like a buggy, if u put a 4X4 kit in a Baja 5b, do you think it would jump good? No it would add another 10 pounds to the nose and it would dive!!
I don't care who u are, or how much u know, compareing the MCD anything to the HPI, FG(other than an FG with 4X4) is just crazy. U get the 4X4 to get up the hills and through the mud or what have u, the HPI is the jumper sandrail, and the FG is a great basher. IMHO. But trying to compare them is like apple and oranges, or an F350 to a 2wd nissan.

Jumping, WHY THE HELL would anyone buy an 35 pound car to jump? Get the 25 pound car and launch the sucker. I can make a video right now of my 07 GMC 2500 jumping off a ramp, what do you think it would look like when it landed????? Then i can go grad my buddys sandrail buggy and launch that over the same jump, what will suvive??? Hmm, i wonder, probably the GMC!!!! Come on guys, we all know the MCDs SUCK for jumping, and there are 100 threads on it. Maybe this should be a sticky..

I agree. Jump whatever you want but know the consequences.

lol, whats a hart?

The heart is a muscular organ responsible for pumping blood through the blood vessels by repeated, rhythmic contractions, or a similar structure in the annelids, mollusks, and arthropods. The term cardiac (as in cardiology) means "related to the heart" and comes from the Greek καρδία, kardia, for "heart.":hammer:

sorry for my spelling :lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks