MCD MT Ultimate Truck "Custom Build"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FAST

Hello Guys...

Here is my new MCD MT Ultimate Truck that been custom build by MMR

This thing is simply AMAZING,its a top notch of awesome fine RC art believe me pics never do it justice at all,its so stunning in person in every detail,it has the biggest rc tires that i ever seen,and that body paint jop is just incredible

The car have allot of upgrades as:

-DS 4-Bolt Full Ported&Tuned Zen engine.
-RN tunning magic bullet pipe.
-3 Rhino servos.
-Custom body paint.
-GBE Velocity Stack W/2-stage Filter.
-6v 4500mAh Hump Receiver Pack.
-DX3R DSM2 3CH Surface Radio.

The Pics.........ENJOY :chef:

DSC00953.gif
DSC00954.gif
DSC00956.gif
DSC00957.jpg
DSC00959.jpg
DSC00961.jpg
FastsMTultimate003.jpg
DSC00963.jpg
DSC00964.jpg
DSC00966.jpg
DSC00967.jpg
DSC00968.jpg
DSC00969.jpg
DSC00971.jpg
DSC00972.jpg
DSC00973.jpg

Side by side with the Baja 5T........

DSC00975.jpg
DSC00976.jpg
DSC00977.jpg
DSC00978.jpg

Thanks.............:balloon:

Are all three yours. That is one sweet truck and I'm not sure which one I'm tallking about? :eek:
Man I'm jealous. There must be some money in those rides.
You have some sweet toys. I hope you drive them and not just keeping them on a shelf.:laugh:

Thanks bro,man i run and drive all of my rides:scooter::gunsmilie:

Are all three yours. That is one sweet truck and I'm not sure which one I'm tallking about? :eek:
Man I'm jealous. There must be some money in those rides.
You have some sweet toys. I hope you drive them and not just keeping them on a shelf.:laugh:

pity about the bullet pipe being left in the raw............this would have looked great with a heat resistant coating....or even polished and nickle plated

newpicsofmarderleopard003.jpg

Firwood 75 - High Temperature Resisting Paint is a protective and decorative paint for high temperature application directly onto steel surfaces. It will withstand continuous elevated temperatures up to 600°C. It is easy to apply and has a fast drying time.

Firwood 75 can be used as a single or two coat finish on bare ferrous metal surfaces. It is also regularly used on brand name stoves and ovens as well as high performance applications for commercial vehicle and construction equipment exhaust systems

I have a bullet pipe that's been custom chromed,its installed on a MCD Ultimate Baja 1000.

pity about the bullet pipe being left in the raw............this would have looked great with a heat resistant coating....or even polished and nickle plated

Firwood 75 - High Temperature Resisting Paint is a protective and decorative paint for high temperature application directly onto steel surfaces. It will withstand continuous elevated temperatures up to 600°C. It is easy to apply and has a fast drying time.

Firwood 75 can be used as a single or two coat finish on bare ferrous metal surfaces. It is also regularly used on brand name stoves and ovens as well as high performance applications for commercial vehicle and construction equipment exhaust systems

The bullet pipe in its "raw" state is called 'Race finish'
J.

ahhhhhhhhh James "race finish" i see now and that leads on to hmmmmmmmmmmmm "rusty finish" as these pipes and indeed most bare metal ones they are mass produced and need a little TLC to get them to look "OK":trout:...if :saddam: likes his like that then its his choice

Fast : You definitely have some first class rides ! The only very small issue I see is. You might want all of the tires on the same direction. In the pics. the fronts are on backwards. To some this drives them crazy, Not a big deal to me, but I do notice things like that.

Keep the Rockin' Rides coming !

Fast : You definitely have some first class rides ! The only very small issue I see is. You might want all of the tires on the same direction. In the pics. the fronts are on backwards. To some this drives them crazy, Not a big deal to me, but I do notice things like that.

Keep the Rockin' Rides coming !

Reverse the chevrons on the back and it will add to traction.
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks