MCD Race Runner Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kudabee

I have the compitition plus and just ordered the VRC Side ehaust pipe I was wondering if anyone has used this pipe and want to get the new jetpro side exaust pipe w silencer any feedback would help as i am running a 7hp esp motor

Its a ported ESP it was built for me from a racer i know it was breaking the FS i originally bought it for so it will be in the RR now

I had the vrc side pipe on my redcat rally. it was the silenced version. sure made good power, but Dino has made his mcd/redcat side pipe for the nutech now too, so you have the option of which side you want it to come out as well (Jet Pro)

I bought the victory pipe from innovative and have since returned it as with reading into it farther that pipe was made for stock motors and is side exhaust I talked to oneil brothers racing and they sent several pf there fully modded ESP motors and had victory redo the pipe for them and it is a downdraft version made for the upper and mid powerband of the ESP motors and that is the pipe I am going to use now when i get refunded from the pipe i sent back.It was specially made for oniel bro racing and they are the only people that carry it now in the us as the have exclusive rights to it as they had it specially made for them

I bought the victory pipe from innovative and have since returned it as with reading into it farther that pipe was made for stock motors and is side exhaust I talked to oneil brothers racing and they sent several pf there fully modded ESP motors and had victory redo the pipe for them and it is a downdraft version made for the upper and mid powerband of the ESP motors and that is the pipe I am going to use now when i get refunded from the pipe i sent back.It was specially made for oniel bro racing and they are the only people that carry it now in the us as the have exclusive rights to it as they had it specially made for them

ONBs sent their own engines not those of their biggest USA rival (ESP) to Victory to produce a Pro pipe exclusively for them. I have been testing one since the beginning of the year in my Evo 3

vrcmt2.jpg

ecumk22.jpg

The pipe has an amazing top end but to be honest a slightly disappointing low end. The new Samba Four Power Ultimate pipe is a better alround pipe for the heavy 4WD MCDs, the top end is not as good as the Pro pipe but the low and mid range power/torque is better and more suited to the buggy.

Clive

I will be using the Victory Pipe on my TS/ONB motor? Just
have to decide which one of them..Reed case 30.5 fourbolt
and 34mm headkit Full race mod Piston port.

Them pipe's are great though

Ty

I really appreciate the info and will be trying the samba pipe also I am just so confused about all the different pipes that are springing up now.I really am surprised about how many different people that are making pipes for the RR now and being a Newbie to the RR all the people that have helped is really amazing I just wish that people would be this nice about life TY Very Much for everyones help on this

jetpro

guys Jetpro has some killer pipes for the RR and they are good and affordable too.

I have heard there may be a new one coming out in the summer time.

I been running the jetpro rear mounted pipe w silencer on
on my RR and baja 1000. It make great mid range power
and ok top and it's not loud at all. Good for when you just
want to run in the yard:)

I have finally Broken in my RR and the power band on the low end is a little disappointing but when it comes to the mid and top-end it is worth the sacrifice as i spend 3/4 of my time running my motor as hard as I can so it is turning out to be the best pipe I have ever bought so far I used VHT paint on it and sanded off the welded on label and it looks much better now the next issue is to make a custom 8 point roll-cage for it as i am not spending 300$USD on the Nylon one made in Australia

I have finally Broken in my RR and the power band on the low end is a little disappointing but when it comes to the mid and top-end it is worth the sacrifice as i spend 3/4 of my time running my motor as hard as I can so it is turning out to be the best pipe I have ever bought so far I used VHT paint on it and sanded off the welded on label and it looks much better now the next issue is to make a custom 8 point roll-cage for it as i am not spending 300$USD on the Nylon one made in Australia

mike i see you have not used the race finish let it go rusty finish on your pipe

this is how mine turned out on my MCD M/T

i have the ESP motor in my Marder.........

paintedmagicbullet002.jpg

paintedmagicbullet001.jpg

newpicsofmarderleopard025.jpg

That sure is one beautiful engine i have slowly become addicted to the 1/5 scale and am glad to evolved away from nitro as it is just a big hassle all the way around now that i have 4 1/5 scale trucks i will slowly get mine upgraded to where I see everyone else is at as far as custom work on the vehicles My next project will be to make a rollcage for my MCD MT as i just prefer to run my trucks without the body shell as it is easier to spot anything that is going on with them and catch a problem before it gets to late to fix it and also unfortunately the repairs are expensive so the rollcage is my next step into the journey.

Awesome work I am taking my time and going to make my own parts just like you have as it seems like I cant find the parts that i want anywhere so its well worth my time and effort to do the same thing with my MT I have 3/8 aluminum stock and think it will be worth the time and effort to come up with the design i want for it so i wont be having the expensive repair bills as I run my trucks as hard as i can so at least i know what needs upgrading and also what designs work the only thing i have worries about is springs as i will be adding another 6lbs or so as the stock is solid instead of hollow tubing and if i add alloy rims as i plan on there is another massive amount of weight on the springs so its time to google and figure out how to calculate the spring dimensions that I will need Great looking work Trebor

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks