MCD Ultimate Race Runner Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

FAST

Hello Guys.....:balloon:

Here is my new MCD Ultimate Race Runner Build ,this car is absolutely ultimate in every angle,from top to bottom and from front to end,stunning as all MCD Ultimate line up,i didint run it yet as im a bit away now and the weather here is so hot for running,i really cant wait to test this RC beast out,

I add on it here some of my personal FAST taste:gunsmilie: a Uber-RC MCD to HPI wheel adapters,and the begitec RS4 rims and the begitec great beadlocks,i coated the rims in flat matt black,and coated the beadlocks in candy red color,and i add a candy red DS wheel nuts,and full set of RC4WD Ruff Riders tiers,and WoOoOoOoW :w00t::w00t::w00t: i got a one hell awesome overall looks,it really changed the looks of the car upside down,just simply stunning,

The car been build by MMR,and i have to say thanks for that great work,

Parts on the car:

-DS 4-Bolt Full ported&Tuned Zenoah Engine.
-3 Rhino Servos.
-Rhino Servo Horns.
-Spektrum Dx3r.
-DDM 4600 Black Magic Hump Pack.
-RN Tuning Magic Bullet Pipe.
-Custom Body Paint.
-BZM Crank.
-RN Tuning Dualstage Airfilter.
-TR Clutch Housing.
-Lbacher 4 Shoe Off Road Clutch.
-KCR HD Front Bumper.
-KCR Black Hawk Wing.
-Uber-RC MCD To HPI Wheel Adapters.
-Begitec RS4 rims(Flat Black Coated).
-Begitec Great Beadlocks(candy Red Coated).
-RC4WD Ruff Riders Tiers(Front&Rear)
-SilverBack-RC Inner Black Beadlocks.
-DS Red Wheel Nuts.

Thanks and enjoy the pics............. :chef:

FAST

DSC01201.jpg
DSC01202.jpg
DSC01204.jpg
DSC01205.jpg
DSC01207.jpg
DSC01208.jpg
DSC01209.jpg
DSC01210.jpg
DSC01212.jpg
DSC01213.jpg
DSC01214.jpg
DSC01215.jpg
DSC01217.jpg
DSC01218.jpg
DSC01219.jpg
DSC01220.jpg
DSC01221.jpg
DSC01222.jpg
DSC01223.jpg
DSC01224.jpg
DSC01225.jpg
DSC01226.jpg
DSC01227.jpg
DSC01228.jpg
DSC01229.jpg
DSC01230.jpg
DSC01231.jpg
DSC01232.jpg
DSC01233.jpg
DSC01234.jpg
DSC01236.jpg

Tons of WOW factor there! Really done well.I take it you'll be taking the side windows out? don't want to cook that engine thrrough overheating!
J.

voo2doo i bet you thought that was me in disguise....;) LOL

Fast just wondering ....did you do any of the work on this yourself :saddam:eek:r did you just throw a wadd of money at MMR

I couldn't let anyone build those beauties. I would get too jealous of someone else touching the brand new shiny bits. Building a new kit is the most fun of all rc things to me... modding is second, driving third.

that said you have some sweet ass rc's

Nice one, I'd love to get all that gear. I'll get those rims and tires one day, I already got the screw in type HPI wheel adaptors.

That's a lot of cash invested. Mine is second hand and I;ve already forked out heaps.

Damn that's one hot looking MCD you got there fella, dying to know how the engine goes with that BZM crank in it too! :cool2:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks