Mcd v4-g evo 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get sucked in by his marketing tactics guys...

He is still scamming people even now..

Out of 150 bodies that came to Australia and smashed apart, he has replaced 5..
He always denied that there was problems with the old shells. Yet he changed the material..Suspicious much?

Just beware of this guy and hope you NEVER need to ask for warranty..
Personally, I got my replacement shell the other week and sold it straight away..
I will not be involved with someone that treated us Australians this way.

I couldn't care less about the quality of the new shells and will never ever deal with him again because of his total lack of respect for his customers.

AGAIN BUYER BEWARE!!

I will gladly answer any questions about what I know.
ASk him a serious question and see what response you get.
Usually a standard copy and paste reply.

I would like to know, WHY, in the whole world there is only 1 idiot that is supports Grafail.
He claims that 99.9% of his customers are happy ones..
Do they live under rocks?
Not 1 of these so called happy customers has come out to support his sh!t..

Suspicious much??

any news yet Kevin:D

K....

The price will be very very interesting...:p:cup-1::w00t::D

Thanks so much guys for your numerous emails on launch day!
Over 100!!!!
I N C R E D I B L E!!!!
You are many, thanks to all from the Grafilbodies!

Last edited:
First GREAT stock of ours MCD Evo 2 bodies is on the way...!!!!
Yesssssssss!!!!! :D :D :D

:cup-1::cup-1::cup-1:

and blah blah blah i'll ignore the negative feedback by telling you there more shells coming soon,,,great customer service grafil like it,,,,shame i don't like your bodys as there all the same windows look wrong to rounded ect jelly moulds please don't tarnish fg's by making shells for them

any news yet Kevin:D

K....

None yet mate..

As of today we have STILL only received 5 out of 120 replacements.

Had the pleasure of seeing one of the new baja bodies at the track the other day
It cracked at the rear shock tower area after a couple of soft rollovers.

As you can see he NEVER answers any concerns from past customers.
He will just spam the thread with pic and "coming soon" garbage.

Again I wil say...BUYER BEWARE...

..........A post that says it all ... from an Australian guy!... ;)

" i'm from australia

and i got one of these replacement 5b evo2 shells , i tested it bashing and landing on the roof held up fantastic the baja broke but the shell withstood the punishment..

then two of us tested it at the track we rolled over many times and crashed many times , both shells held up fantastic..
it did split about 1cm from the rear of the shell hitting the shock tower uprights once we trimmed it to clear it went thru the whole day without any issue's what so ever..

and as for the rest of the people who brought in the group buy we did with grafil all of them got there shell's replaced
this week they had arrived at the person' craigd who organised it, he has already sent those out to them or in the process..

i have only got the rear exhaust can on mine for racing not the pipe so i can't inform if a side pipe will interferewith the shell. if you have a rear pipe then it should be fine..

so far and i have video of the rollovers and when i can get to edit the 20 different vids i willpost up for those to see how well these shell's hold up

cheers"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b9wpgYW_qro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oBaAP86pPCM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SBeLvcJKQr8

Now we return to the topic MCD Evo 2...on the way...!!!!! :D :D :D

Last edited:
None yet mate..

As of today we have STILL only received 5 out of 120 replacements.

Had the pleasure of seeing one of the new baja bodies at the track the other day
It cracked at the rear shock tower area after a couple of soft rollovers.

As you can see he NEVER answers any concerns from past customers.
He will just spam the thread with pic and "coming soon" garbage.

Again I wil say...BUYER BEWARE...

same old story Kevin ;)

No more problem with the Bayer Makrolon HQ Polycarbonate!!!
all the new lines 2012 ( Baja 5B-G Evo 2 - Super rally-G Series - Super LOSI 5IVe-G - Mcd Evo 2) are made with the bullet proof Bayer Makrolon MG ;)

Last edited:
No more problem with the Bayer Makrolon HQ Polycarbonate!!!
all the new lines 2012 ( Baja 5B-G Evo 2 - Super rally-G Series - Super LOSI 5IVe-G - Mcd Evo 2) are made with the bullet proof Bayer Makrolon MG ;)

So you are admitting there was a problem with the OLD shells then?

So what are you going to do about the 150+ bodies that you sold to Australia?
So far we have received 15...What about the rest?

What about all the other people in the world who bought them as well?

I couldn't care less if you have improved your product..
What I care about is customer service!!
And Grafail, YOIU HAVE NONE!!

:) time will tell...
maybe i stick to the factory body, or try one Finnish guy bodies, hi has quite nice looking bodies..
Hi use same plastic what soda botles has, and every one know that this plastic is very durable, even in cold wather...
index.php?action=dlattach;topic=43411.jpg

don't believe anything he writes mate..
He has struck up a sponsorship deal with Grafail..

Even this guy is one of our sponsors?? Do not make me laugh :lol:

"Originally Posted by BoukeG
Me too! Show us a vid! Just ask anyone to hold that camera (I did too), although they cannot keep up, the car must be on screen once or twice."

"haha ill get a short vid of it up after work,
i only managed to get 1 guy to hold the camra and needless to say the footage isnt very good or very long, and i got taken out by a baja on 2nd corner ahahahahaha.

PS. GRAFIL!!!! YOU SHOULD BE SUPER PROUD OF YOURSELF!!!
this body is bloody brilliant!!
i dint run it for the 1st day as i kept thinking its really fragile and was gonna disintegrate on the 1st bump

But once i got the courage to run the shell, i roll it, i scraped it, i bashed it, i had a bad head on crash with the fence when my receiver died! and the wheel aches are big enough for 2 sets of wheels ahahahah (a baja took me out and he ended up mounting both his wheels inside my aches aswell)

ill get some pictures of the battle wounds later, but again considering the weight and the speed my car was going, i think this shell has soaked up the damage and impacts REALLY well"
Last edited by TerraKill; 09-18-2012 at 12:16 PM.

And. . . in any case
We've replaced the body where they needed to replace them, TOTALLY FREE ...
if somewhere the bodies have not yet been replaced does not depend on us . . .
we have customer service available 24 hours a day and if we receive complaints, we test the extent of the damage and in the case we replace the body WITHOUT NO PROBLEM!
Who contacted us via email to our customer service, proposing the possible problem, had his body replaced as FREE, so we are available to everyone, we do not want to debate because there is no reason, who contacted us had his body replaced as free, so what's the problem?
Again, who has not yet had the body replaced, there has NEVER contacted via email, because if he did, he would have the REPLACEMENT of course, after careful review of the problem of the body ... our product warranty policy explains clearly ...

http://www.grafilbodies.com/?page_id=130

ONLY FOR NUMBER 1:cup-1:

Last edited:
Any one tested this new version?
That Germany polycarbonate should be best there is, if these bodies are made from that material..
Baja body seems to be holding well..
http://www.ausrc.com/forum/showthread.php?31855-grafil-5bg-extreeme-bayer-lexan-shell-test[/Q

i,m not sponsored by grafil or anyone for that matter.., and i'll bet my ball's on it..i was just one who got one of the first five he sent to aus.. so before the other shell's arrived i thought i;ll test it out.. and post up any reveiws good or bad...

only prob i had was as stated in that thread, and have mentioed it to others as well , the rear of the baja shell needs to be trimmed to clear the baja shocktower uprights..

these evo2 baja shell's have held up fantastic with all the crap me and other's have put thru it.. i know some are still upset with grafil and that's fair.

that's why i tested this shell bashing and racing .. and i,m a terrible driver i hit everything, if it can take my bad driving and hold up.. then its pretty good in my books.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks