MCD Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michal007

Hi there does anyone used different type of wheels for MCD I'm interested for this one but I don't know if they will fit..

:eek:

Attachments

• Výst?ižekoooo.JPG
    Výst?ižekoooo.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 49
Hi there does anyone used different type of wheels for MCD I'm interested for this one but I don't know if they will fit..

:eek:

I have not run the ones you are asking about, but I run HPI Baja 5T wheels and Hostile 5T slicks on my MCD RRv4 for street running. I have the CAT5 hex axles on my RR too, so that the HPI Baja wheels fit.

These are the wheels fitted to FTX Punishers. Very small knobbles on them that on grass tracks don't grip as well as MCD V4 standard white spot tyres. I was running the MCD blue spot on front and white spot on rear. The blue spot react with moisture and aid grip so fitting them to the front end gave a better turn in than the white spot.

The other wheels I have seen fitted are the Elcon wheels and tryes.

im sure ive seen these on ebay £20 a pair,ftx. am i right to say the mcd only changed to hex since the v4, my mate has just brought a rr v3, he got some elcon wheels n tyres with it, i just got some elcon wheels for the hormann too.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks