mcd xs-5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture of pipe

Ordered mine yesterday :D Seems to be very interesting as they change the mechanical layout, more like a ''losi''. Major work on the aerodynamical side with a major weight loss. I'll start with a torq monster the G320 and see what i'll need to add with the use and testing...

I'm still questioning myself about the pipe. Is it really needed with a 32. Also, the proximity of the pipe heat transferred to, first: the cooling air entering by the pull start and second: the pipe finishing just under the carb should higher the running temp of the engine and warm the air/fuel mixture at the carburetor.

What do you think?...

Can I see a picture please.:)

I don't think so, but still hot enough to higher the engine running temp and the air/fuel mix from carb. for sure...

Better i'm thinking of it, more confident i am about the idea to get a bigger displacement engine to compensate for the unuse of a pipe...

My first choice would have been a 29 for this car. But in this case, a 32 is becoming my best now.

May help the engine with a lightened flywhell, to help it to get in rpm faster.

Last edited:
video of xs-5

I don't think so, but still hot enough to higher the engine running temp and the air/fuel mix from carb. for sure...

Better i'm thinking of it, more confident i am about the idea to get a bigger displacement engine to compensate for the unuse of a pipe...

My first choice would have been a 29 for this car. But in this case, a 32 is becoming my best now.

Do you have any video of your car running would love to hear how it sounds!!:D

exhaust

Where did you purchase your exhaust from?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks