mcd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers for the heads up guys much appreciated didn`t wanna waste 450 quid. cheers.

Got to be careful with second hand RC cars, as you will find as many scammers as there are genuine sellers. Best bet is to keep an eye on the forums as you are less likely to find guys trying to off load crap but it does still happen. all you need to do is check out the 'RC Nutter/Lp-FG' thread!!!

Best bet is to try and get something where you either know the history of the car because you know the owner or have seen the car running regularily or buy from one of the regular contributors that run at Deeside or another group of bashers.

If I was you I would be looking for a good used HPI Baja, if you are more interested in bashing, then you will have a wider choice to choose from and spares can be had a decent prices and are in plentiful supply. A number of the guys have started out with KM or Rovan Baja's then slowly overtime upgraded them with HPI or aftermarket hop ups.

remember this is LP40 old ride he used with out an air filter:lol::lol:

then said he sold it to the guy next door 1click :rolleyes::rolleyes:

K....

Spot on Keith. It is LP Nutter RC large scale Baja head blagger's MCD. That is his FG MT at the back. There is a thread on here somewhere with the exact same pic :lol::lol: Deffo leave it alone.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks