McLaren F1 GTR body/air filter issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zouz10

Hey guys,

Well I got the Mclaren F1 GTR body and it looks sweet. The thing is I can't find an air filter that will fit without having to cut a hole in the body of the car. I would like to keep it as stock looking as possible. Any ideas of who makes the shortest air filter?

Thanks guys,

Chris

I understand. ran into the same problem. the k&n style fits as do the stock plastic round cheap foam circle things. well should fit. the challenger body was the same problem.

YESSSSSSSS... Thank you Super654, that is exactly the filter I need.. Thank you Thank you..

Barry, Unfortunately, I got the shortest K&N on and it still lifts the body an extra 10-15mm.. :(

Chris

Nice... Where did he get that filter? It looks killer. I already ordered the other one though...

Guys, what do you think for the paint color? I am going to do a black theme!!

Chris

I will put up some pics maybe tonight. I need to get the decals thought. I need michelin decals or Bridgestone might be better.

KillerMolly, you know were i can get some?

Chris

how did that k&n filter fit chris? did you have to order another. and thanks Killermolly, I passed that link to my bud with the challenger body so he can order one

Barry,
The K&N filter was too tall by a couple of mm. When I run the car without the body, I use that one it works very well. I haven't received the new one yet, hopefully this week sometime. Looking forward to it.

Chris

I was going to wait for some more stickers, but they are not here yet. I should hopefully have them by today or tomorrow.
I'll post up as soon as i get them. Promise.

Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks