Mega Monster on it's way to moo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mooman007uk

got my tracking number last night for my MMT:clap:can't wait to start testing this out, coming with 26cc cy, black rims and clear MT body and oh yeah standard equipment up in this part of the world is 3ch LCD screen 2.4 radio:eek:

should be on a plane in a day or so...last i saw it had been despatched from Guangzhou...wherever that might be...I'm going to google it right now

it's landed in Canada, but while now resting for a while, after it's long journey, at Canada customs...it's stay will not be free there neither, I'm sure and i will have to pay for it's room while it rests...just hope it doesn't take anything out the minibar!

mostly just taxes on the declared value. the government needs their share of the pie to pay for medicare and such. there is no special import tax or anything like that. canada post can charge a handling fee if money is coolected like a cod

so check that tracking again yet?

mostly just taxes on the declared value. the government needs their share of the pie to pay for medicare and such. there is no special import tax or anything like that. canada post can charge a handling fee if money is coolected like a cod

so check that tracking again yet?

We do not even have those taxes. :lol: Moo yours was sent after mine and my tracking number still is not showing anything since the 18th.

Last edited:
Mine cleared customs and is Richmond so should be at Scotts Mon or Tues...I'm going over to see him the day after...:clap: then a strip down sessoin in the living room and off we go.
My vrc side propipe will hopefully be on it's way early next week and i think I'll be having Sean throw in a full mod 27.2 4 bolt long block as well:)...now we're talking some serious power i got a spare 28.5 to throw in but want to try something different though I'll be running the 26 it comes with at first for the initail reviews...i have to beat Scott:cup-1:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks