Sold / Found Mielke Big Power Pipe for Elcon/FG/Harm/Lauterbacher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SELWA

Mielke pipe for sale. New it's $250 Euros. Selling for $200 shipped to US and Canada.

DMC-OR 0914 and Big Power DMC-Nr.50/036
vgjss4.jpg

Just curious. What exactly would this fit?
Looks like with a little modifying it would be a very versatile pipe for many models.

It was on the Cleon but it's also used for on-roads for high top speeds. Funny thing is that I just mounted it on my Losi 5!

Price drop to $150 shipped!! :w00t::w00t:

25a3mmd.jpg
29qfx3a.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool. I may be interested.
Nice lookin Losi 5. How do you like it? Thought opinions?

Very cool. I may be interested.
Nice lookin Losi 5. How do you like it? Thought opinions?

I'll give you a good deal for it since we've dealt with each other before, just PM me.

I bought the Losi used for a good price just a week ago and I have't been able to drive it for more than 5 minutes. I plan to drive it this weekend though!! But if you buy the pipe I'll have to stick a can on it until I get another one. :)

I'll give you a good deal for it since we've dealt with each other before, just PM me.

I bought the Losi used for a good price just a week ago and I have't been able to drive it for more than 5 minutes. I plan to drive it this weekend though!! But if you buy the pipe I'll have to stick a can on it until I get another one. :)

You will have mail momentarily:p

Those Losis really look nice. I may have to look into one of them.

Talk to you in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks