Monster Beetle Or Monster Beetle Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemiram69

I Am Wanting To Buy A Monster Beetle, However I See Theres Also A Monster Beetle Pro Version With The 8 Shocks And Chassis Same As The Monster Truck, My Questions Is I Will Be Running At The Park On Grass And Dirt, Im Not A Big Jumper So Maybe An Ocassional Small Jump Or 2, If Anyone Has Had The Chance To Drive Either Of These Cars I Would Like Your Opinion, Is The Plain Monster Beetle A Better Handler And Less Tippy In The Turns Because Of The 4 Shock Set Up And Slightly Lower Center Of Gravity, The Monster Truck And Beetle Pro Seem Easily Rolled Over While Turning At High Speeds From What I Have Seen In Videos, Any Help Would Be Appreciated,

Well the monster beetle has different front end all togetther it shares the front end as a marder .. weaker front arms .. different front shocks and shock tower , no TVP's .
i had a monster beetle set-up but changed into a pro version without next to no difference IMO ..
grab a pro version and work with shock oil set-up and you'll be a happy camper ..

I too have a MB pro.It's the way to go,I think the MT wheels and tires are too much for the single shock set up.It also has the stronger arms andchassis braces.:)

Last edited:
I too have a MB pro.It's the way to go,I think the MT wheels and tires are too much for the single shock set up.It also has the stronger arms andchassis braces.:)

thank you guys for the advice, im gonna go with the pro version, im gonna do some expierimenting with the suspension.

thank you guys for the advice, im gonna go with the pro version, im gonna do some expierimenting with the suspension.

im told that fg is discontinuing the beetle because of issues with volkswagon, i guess i should buy a couple xtra beetle bodies before they become non existent lol!

im told that fg is discontinuing the beetle because of issues with volkswagon, i guess i should buy a couple xtra beetle bodies before they become non existent lol!

Does anyone have confirmation on the VW issue? Or a link to a court case?
I'm thinking they must have let the Patent expire but I don't know?

Bryan, have you ever been told that you are addited to gassers beyond any possible cure ?... Heck, who the hell here would want to be cured of such a wonderful addition anyway. NOT ME...:clown:
Congratulation on your new beasts. How many do you have now ?... I'm trying to get a HPI Baja as a back-up if broke my truck (Summer time here is too valuable for us to waste on down-times), which I know I will. By the end of the Summer, I might get a MCD Baja 1000. I love that thing, but I want you guys to be guinea pigs first to find out any "bugs"... :trout:
BTW, are you home yet ?...

nope still at work .i got the leapord used but it looks new and its ready to run i got it for 1050.00 ,also troy at largescale has my bettle ready so when i get home i might have some new toys thier .right now i have 4 largescales .if i would of not sold some to buy others i would have 8 .i to am working on my baja its all torn down in pieces and stripped of the purple .i ordered the last of the parts i need for now .just need to make up my mind on which pipe to get but i think i might get the ddm pipe.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks