Monster Beetle versus Monster Beetle Pro Handling Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neeper

I have heard the original Monster Beetle has better handling than the Monster Beetle Pro. I'm trying to figure out why... I know the original Monster Beetle is based on the Marder's front end and that the Monster Beetle Pro has the Monster Truck front end. The rear of both vehicles are identical and the Monster Beetle Pro has the dual shocks and side chassis plates. With both having monster wheels, do they both have the same ground clearance? Is the handling better on the original Monster Beetle due to the marder a-arms and bulkheads?

i mailed rc-car-onlie.de and this is what i asked them
what is the difference between this FG Beetle Offroad WB535 4WD and FG Beetle Pro Off-Road WB535 4WD beside the body color and wheels regards doug
the answer i got was this

Hello Doug,

the Off Road Beetle pro will have the parts like the FG Leopard have a look to the shocks there you will see directly the difference also the rear axle is a bit different and the tire are also from the Leo. So the pro version is more made for the race track.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards
i.A. Wolfgang Lendrich

not sure if this helps? the leopard has bigger shocks so it may handle better

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks