Monster truck time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gears 24 39 for a and b gear. I guess your standard rally gears are 30 33 26 23.
maybe a combo of 24 39 23 26. Oh and you need the u bar (center section) of the roll cage. Does your rally run a locked or open front diff?
Have you worked out the total cost for all the parts you need compared to the price of a new v4 monster sport. As I think you might be better off with the v4 monster.
I did the conversion on the rally first to monster then the evo3 buggy to monster (wider) and then went back to the original cars and sold the monster conversion parts. I did not get on with the monster. The thing was huge especially the wheels.
You will be very lucky to find the original mcd monster wheel and tyres. The only benefit of the longer stub axles is that you could fit fg wheels and tyres to your rally once you have trouble finding mcd rally wheels.

Ticky

Gears 24 39 for a and b gear. I guess your standard rally gears are 30 33 26 23.
maybe a combo of 24 39 23 26. Oh and you need the u bar (center section) of the roll cage. Does your rally run a locked or open front diff?
Have you worked out the total cost for all the parts you need compared to the price of a new v4 monster sport. As I think you might be better off with the v4 monster.
I did the conversion on the rally first to monster then the evo3 buggy to monster (wider) and then went back to the original cars and sold the monster conversion parts. I did not get on with the monster. The thing was huge especially the wheels.
You will be very lucky to find the original mcd monster wheel and tyres. The only benefit of the longer stub axles is that you could fit fg wheels and tyres to your rally once you have trouble finding mcd rally wheels.

Ticky

nice one ticky .......as said previously it may be a better option to buy a roller

M/T :D

K....

even though your not keen on the V4 M/T this is a good price

and near to you:D

http://www.powerslideracing.com.au/...t-model-display-model-clearance-005100v4.html

K....

Mind you powersliiderracing are doing 50% off all evo 1 2 3 parts going by there website so it could work out better. Seeing as your rally has the cvds up front the later rally had dog bones. Just a tip go for the rear long stub axles which use the wheel hex without the grub screws. Thats if you go ahead with the project.
Shame about the distance I would have bought alot of the parts myself for spares on my rally.

Mind you powersliiderracing are doing 50% off all evo 1 2 3 parts going by there website so it could work out better. Seeing as your rally has the cvds up front the later rally had dog bones. Just a tip go for the rear long stub axles which use the wheel hex without the grub screws. Thats if you go ahead with the project.
Shame about the distance I would have bought alot of the parts myself for spares on my rally.

Hey Ticky Powerslideracing only have 80% of the parts required v3 stock is low:(

Troy

Now thinking seriously about selling the V3 ralley and grabbing the V4 Monster project

Thanks Keith :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Troy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks