more power for your baja 5b clone!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baja5b

hey everyone just thought i would post a thread to let you guys out there with baja clone know how to make it have so much more power on take off. all there is to it is take the little tale pipe that connects to the exhauset box off, strait way instead of being slugish it will be going side ways on take off! reason i want people to know this is because i have been so frustrated trying to figure out why my clone has no power and its just so easy to fix it!

That improvement is not even close to a tuned pipe. You have a great deal of excitement when you get one of those. And when you install a bigger head kit with that tuned pipe the whole experience gets even better.:D

ok yeah i will defenly be getting a pipe but having a bit of trouble finding one would you be able to let me know of anywere i could get one also might be interested in a bore kit aswell were can i get those in australia??

ok yeah i will defenly be getting a pipe but having a bit of trouble finding one would you be able to let me know of anywere i could get one also might be interested in a bore kit aswell were can i get those in australia??
You can find it in ebay.

only bore kit i could find is one that is in hong kong and is made by king motor re they any good do you think?

hey baja5b try these guys "Oversize rc" this is the place I bought my TQ from yesterday and after reading these forums I went back today and bought my self a baja tuned cromie pipe for Aus$90. these guys are in Dandenong Vic and sell both KM and TQ baja's ( and all parts and upgrades and 30cc motors etc) as well as other cars but baja's are there main forte

hey baja5b try these guys "Oversize rc" this is the place I bought my TQ from yesterday and after reading these forums I went back today and bought my self a baja tuned cromie pipe for Aus$90. these guys are in Dandenong Vic and sell both KM and TQ baja's ( and all parts and upgrades and 30cc motors etc) as well as other cars but baja's are there main forte

Do a search on google for the Oversizerc.com. Those guys SUCK. As does auctioncityaustralia.

https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?p=19830

Also check out RCU for problems with these guys.

If you are in Australia, get your parts from these guys:

http://www.powerslideracing.com.au/

http://rcinnovations.co.nz/shop/catalog/index.php

Or if you are in the states, go with DDM like the post above suggests!

there are auctions going right now for the Dominator pipe on ebay, says that it'll ship worldwide. It is probably cheaper to just get it thru the auction and have it shipped rather than ordering locally.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks