More steering servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyberVet65

I have decided to run the stock big tires for a while. I have two sets and both are almost new.
I have a servo saver installed, the dual servo set with metal gears.
Problem: With the stock tires the servo only moves the tires about an inch. I have set the EPA where it is not overdriving the servo.
How can I get more steering movement? Will extended arms work? Or just keep in mind it takes 50 feet to turn this beast and leave it alone?
Thanks

did u tighten the nut on the bellcrank for the stock servo saver,, im pretty sure mt and xsc which I have are same cause im running some of the mts parts on mine,,, the stock servo saver on the steering has a spring under it,,, which can get loose,, and servo moves good,,, but very little tire movement,,, u may need to locktite down so don't move,,, no ones made a kit like they have on the losi to fix that problem without buying a new steering setup

did u tighten the nut on the bellcrank for the stock servo saver,, im pretty sure mt and xsc which I have are same cause im running some of the mts parts on mine,,, the stock servo saver on the steering has a spring under it,,, which can get loose,, and servo moves good,,, but very little tire movement,,, u may need to locktite down so don't move,,, no ones made a kit like they have on the losi to fix that problem without buying a new steering setup

Thanks for the information. I have a TR steering servo saver in place. I checked it and it all seems to be tied down properly.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks