Motor and esc suggestions for kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of you are any help or know what you're talking about. Stop arguing about stupid poop because you both sound like idiots.

Stfu
This thread is over now
Funny how you come here and this is the first message you choose 🤣
but please if you know so much... go ahead, prob nobody will be paying you any mind tho
Chances are you will only say that, and then never speak again 🙄

Last edited:
None of you are any help or know what you're talking about. Stop arguing about stupid poop because you both sound like idiots.
Meanwhile you make a fantastic contribution of your own, right?
I fail to see what is "stupid poop" about our discussion, it's extremely relevant to the topic, but I suppose if you can't see the relevance that just goes to show who the idiot is.
Dare I mention the fact you made an account just to post the hard work of your singular brain cell?

Meanwhile you make a fantastic contribution of your own, right?
I fail to see what is "stupid poop" about our discussion, it's extremely relevant to the topic, but I suppose if you can't see the relevance that just goes to show who the idiot is.
Dare I mention the fact you made an account just to post the hard work of your singular brain cell?
I dis agree. All I've really heard is brand bashing with limited options and ideas to choose from. The stock kraton 8s has a 160amp esc does anybody have any relevant info on a motor upgrade using that esc or a max6

I dis agree. All I've really heard is brand bashing with limited options and ideas to choose from. The stock kraton 8s has a 160amp esc does anybody have any relevant info on a motor upgrade using that esc or a max6
If that's all you saw then I'm afraid an optician is the best I can recommend.
I don't see what's so difficult to comprehend, but I guess any further responses are wasted effort.
The phrase “you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink” comes to mind.

If that's all you saw then I'm afraid an optician is the best I can recommend.
I don't see what's so difficult to comprehend, but I guess any further responses are wasted effort.
The phrase “you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink” comes to mind.
If it’s any interest I have an EXB roller with a ztw 12s ESC still going strong no fires, with a castle 800kv and 2, 6s batteries. It is overkill and full throttle is barely ever used. But it’s great to just have the power there. Oh running 39:39 cogs.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks