Motor output shaft part #910101S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

I know this is a long shot but I'm hoping someone here can answer this. I just had my brand new hobbywing 56118m 800kv motor shaft snap inside of the motor output shaft and now I cannot get it out to reuse the part. Of course cardinal racing is sold out so my only option is hoping the rovan equivalent part works.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2255800731401552.html?

Does anyone know if the rovan part is compatible? I'm assuming it is but would be nice if someone could confirm.

I've had some real horrible luck with this MCD. First run my brand new max 4 burst into flames and then the next day I put in a max 5 g2 and the motor shaft snaps. I haven't even gotten to drive this rig for even half of a pack yet =(

I know this is a long shot but I'm hoping someone here can answer this. I just had my brand new hobbywing 56118m 800kv motor shaft snap inside of the motor output shaft and now I cannot get it out to reuse the part. Of course cardinal racing is sold out so my only option is hoping the rovan equivalent part works.

Does anyone know if the rovan part is compatible? I'm assuming it is but would be nice if someone could confirm.

I've had some real horrible luck with this MCD. First run my brand new max 4 burst into flames and then the next day I put in a max 5 g2 and the motor shaft snaps. I haven't even gotten to drive this rig for even half of a pack yet =(
Go gas🤣

reading the description and specs its just an adapter fella, so would assume its the same, plus its cheap, so definitely worth grabbing one anyways (y),
hope ya have better luck when its back up and running again,

reading the description and specs its just an adapter fella, so would assume its the same, plus its cheap, so definitely worth grabbing one anyways (y),
hope ya have better luck when its back up and running again,
I ordered 2 of them and am crossing my fingers. In the meantime I took the whole motor mount from the rovan f5 and put it in the xr5. Works like a charm and I finally got to finish a pack. :cool:(y)

my last resort was taking whole motor mount with motor from my rovan f5. it dropped right into the mcd and it works perfectly. :cool:

I doubt anyone ever has the same problem as me but just in case, I'll give an update. I finally got the Rovan equiv part in and it does indeed work just fine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks