Motor wont line up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homicidal

I just went to install my new engine and it doesn't seem to want to fit. It is just a little more narrow than it should be. Am I overlooking something? I'm still new but this just seems odd. Pic included.

imCmE4Q.png

Are you saying front to back or left to right? It looks about right to me. I wish I had time to stop by and help you, but I am stupid busy right now....It helped me to have the center diff. installed first so that the mesh was set at the same time. It could be the inserts are turned around....the other thing I have to do from time to time is leave all 4 loose and then star pattern tighten them to squeeze in to place.

Last edited:
Are you saying front to back or left to right? It looks about right to me. I wish I had time to stop by and help you, but I am stupid busy right now....It helped me to have the center diff. installed first so that the mesh was set at the same time. It could be the inserts are turned around....the other thing I have to do from time to time is leave all 4 loose and then star pattern tighten them to squeeze in to place.

Yeah its from front to back. Seems to be about 2 or so millimeter short.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks