Mounting Savox1256 on standard radio tray?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drift king

Hi, iv just bought some Savox 1256 servos for my Fg sportline.. But I never checked the sizes before I bought them... There to small for the standard radio tray... But I know other users on here have them on there cars, are there adapters for these servos to fit standard trays as mine is a carbon upgrade and I would like to keep it...

Thanks

Graham

Last edited:
Hi Graham,

The Savox 1256TG is the BEST reasonably priced throttle/brake servo out there and it's 100% 'standard sized'.

Basically, unless the CF plate has been drilled for non-standard servos, then it should pop right in without problem.

If it hasn't been drilled for servo mounting, then again, no problem - right servo, right size.

Al.

Thanks for the reply... But there is a substantial difference in size of the servos that are fitted already and the new savox 1256 I have just recieved.. This is also the case with the Carson c5, I don't have anything else to compare it with but the savox dosent even reach both sides of the radio plate to attach it.. It's nothing to do with drillings... It just is to small to fit.. I might have to cut a piece of carbon plate to mount it on, either that or find a new tray.

That's exactly what I'm looking for atom!!! I was searching all last night for something like that!!! Thanks I was getting frustrated.

I was searching servo adapter but just geting heli stuff. I'm off for a new tape measure.. Not taking any chances this time the car has been of the road for over a month now!!

Thanks again mate!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks