MT + Leopard to Marder Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr flibble

First post so big hello from Brisbane, Australia. I have an all alloy FG Leopard with 2 speed and Magura front and rear brakes. I also have an FG MT in a vaious state of dissassembly but ...

I deplore the stock FG Leopard shell and they have discontinued the beetle shell which I could have lived with. I also do not like the Asguard Baja shell so I'm tempted to move what I can from the Leopard to the MT chassis to make a Marder. I know from the tank back everything is 100% compatible but if anyone has done this what did they decide with the front end? Anyone using Leaopard arms on marder and are the MT front part a and b bulkheads the same as the MT bulkheads? can start pulling everything apart to try but figured someone may be able to give me a leg up.

i made my own chassis with the dimentions of a leopard and mutated it to a MB , i had to use the leopard axle mounts A&B because if you own a leopard the chassis is flat and the axle mounts have the angle in them and the marder MT ETC have flat axle mounts because the angle is in the chassis
heres a few pics i have
FG082.jpg
FG086.jpg

I've got a new MB shell Flibs. Is that what your looking for or is there a different Beetle shell for the Leopard?

Mike, looking at the catalog they part#'s are different. The shell seems to be more like the standard beetle and beetle pro but I can't tell. Was hoping someone knew what the deal was with discontinuing the beetle shell for the Leopard...

check my thread

First post so big hello from Brisbane, Australia. I have an all alloy FG Leopard with 2 speed and Magura front and rear brakes. I also have an FG MT in a vaious state of dissassembly but ...

I deplore the stock FG Leopard shell and they have discontinued the beetle shell which I could have lived with. I also do not like the Asguard Baja shell so I'm tempted to move what I can from the Leopard to the MT chassis to make a Marder. I know from the tank back everything is 100% compatible but if anyone has done this what did they decide with the front end? Anyone using Leaopard arms on marder and are the MT front part a and b bulkheads the same as the MT bulkheads? can start pulling everything apart to try but figured someone may be able to give me a leg up.

check my thread fg monster truck then goto page 2
my beetle boody :)
if you like it let me no oksee what i can do for you

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks