mt/stadium difference.....?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I am not mistaken.
Tiers, Shocks (ride height), & Gearing.
I am not sure but I think the front suspension is deferent or the set up is deferent.

Everything is the same except for:
1) tires and rims
2) gearing (clutch bell and spur gear)
3) stadium has a few more body mounts(on the rear bed)
besides that everything else is the same.

I have a Stadium, I would have rather gotten a MT, The Stadium gets no traction and is almost impossible to drive. While my friends with there Baja, and FG Buggy are haulin all I am doing is spinning. That is why I converted my Stadium to a MT, the tires alone mad the biggest difference, and now I am adding a 2 Speed, here is a pict. of the Stadium
FGStadium004.jpg

nice truck. so you don't like the handling of the stadium huhh. i'm getting the mt but wanted to be able to switch to stadium mode for better handling,... so you're saying this is not the case.

i've got the baja 5b and wanted another car for my son so we can race..... i guess he'll be driving the fg in stadium mode.

I have a Stadium, I would have rather gotten a MT, The Stadium gets no traction and is almost impossible to drive. While my friends with there Baja, and FG Buggy are haulin all I am doing is spinning. That is why I converted my Stadium to a MT, the tires alone mad the biggest difference, and now I am adding a 2 Speed, here is a pict. of the Stadium
FGStadium004.jpg

Did you check the suspension settings?
That could be the problem.
Another thing you can do is fit a beiger ratio to limit the torque.

the ST tyre arnt that good on grass or dirt , the best wheels out are the FG Baja wheels . i have tones of traction with my ST and Baja wheels .
fgst_baja_wheels.jpg

new_shocks6.jpg

nice truck. so you don't like the handling of the stadium huhh. i'm getting the mt but wanted to be able to switch to stadium mode for better handling,... so you're saying this is not the case.

i've got the baja 5b and wanted another car for my son so we can race..... i guess he'll be driving the fg in stadium mode.

it handles good, it just does not get any traction with the Stadium tires, I also have a 2 speed. I have no problems now since I have added the MT tires.

i would agree, i get absolutely no traction with the stock stadium truck tires, i picked up a pair of the large spike tires the narrow ones, with some standard white plastic wheels, i run mostly in the dirt, they perform very well, only issue i have is i should have picked up a complete set, being the large spikes are a narrow tire and i still have the stock stadium truck wheels and tires in front, it pushes during turning, the stadium truck tires like to float.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks