MTXL MTXL DDM Dominator pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyroM!ke247

So I seen DDM has a Dominator pipe for the DBXL.HOWEVER. IT IS NOT A DIRECT FIT for the MTXL.... BUT, very doable! In my opinion from what I’ve seen it sounds better than all pipes offered for the MTXL and Dominator performance to boot. It has a nice clean pingy tuned (sidebleed) sound vs a loud popping hollow sound obnoxious sound(endbleeds).Don’t get me wrong this pipe is very loud but it’s a crisp clean sound. Was cheap enough and I wanted a challenge. So here I go...
Does take a few extra parts. Trimming of one of the mounting brackets on the pipe and heating-bending of the same bracket. Best Dominator pipe I’ve seen offered from DDM. Amazing finish and welds. Better looking than Baja pipes. They just look cleaner for whatever reason.
These are initial fitment pics I’ll post more in the next couple days including parts I used after it’s fitted.

Attachments

• 34A720E3-0D35-430E-BBFC-A4DAD6E8C167.jpeg
    34A720E3-0D35-430E-BBFC-A4DAD6E8C167.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 25
  • D82D84F2-E6AE-43E5-AABA-0627DD3AA027.jpeg
    D82D84F2-E6AE-43E5-AABA-0627DD3AA027.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Hamm looks like the pipe on my dbxl lol. I had to drill a hole in the chassis to mount mine as well. If you don't have the hose it blows goo all over your chassis. But the stinger is aimed not to hit the chassis.

Yes you have to drill holes through the chassis. And for the mtxl you have to fab a longer bracket and buy a longer vibration isolator . I bought a longer isolator from Granger. Also since the mtxl chassis is slightly longer you’ll need a 45 degree silicon hose for the exhaust tip. Got one from ddm. I’ll take better pics later today

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks