Mtxl exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulmtxl

Trying to buy a pipe for my Mtxl losi not sure of the 1 I want want it non silenced and very loud any recommendations on here

I got the pipe Losi made together with bartolone for the DBXL and modified it. It is very LOUD by default and I bend it upwards so it makes even more noise. It adds a shocking amount of low band power.

bil_losi_mtxl.jpg

Last edited:
If it stand still for a while with the engine going then yes, when driving its not an issue. It gets rubbed off on the ground before it really gets to settle. I am more irritated that some of it finds its way into the back of the body shell, but for the wonderful trumpets of doom sound, its worth it hehe.

But whenever I have had it out I always clean it up so its not really aan issue.Nothing a baby wipe doesn't remove with a single swipe. I swear, those things are magical. I don't know why people dare using them on babies, they can take off sticky oil mxture without issue. Thats kind of scary.

I don't know why people dare using them on babies, they can take off sticky oil mxture without issue. Thats kind of scary.
Think about that for a moment!! LOL!!

I used to get loads of oil residue on the insides of my MT body, but was more wary of the potential traction problem you might have.
It is 4WD so should still be stable enough.
Glad you're enjoying it.

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks