Mtxl Jet pro pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyroM!ke247

Mounted up the jet pro. Pretty cool how it's mounted to the engine only. Love how it sounds. Got a nice crisp sound to it. I'll try to get a vid up of it.

20180214_195933.jpg

Watch the rivets on the silencer. They WILL come off.
I heard about this. I'll put some heavy duty rivets back and silicone the stinger when they do.That's how i always did my motocross bike silencers to help. It takes alot of the strain off the rivits..However I do like that you can get into the silencer to re pack it .

I love the sound of the jetpro, and would have went with it, after speaking with obr about my engine I ordered they recommended the big bore victory. I agree on the mounting though, much better than the rest how it mounts

Got the 9.4hp, 34cc stroker reed engine. He told me the stock engine is only 3hp with a pipe lol. Should be a hell of a difference. Also did a crazy stu intake. Screenshot_20180214-165022.png Screenshot_20180214-201157.png

I have the 32cc silenced Victory on my 5ive.
It was a total PITA at first. Header bolt kept backing out. The curve in the header made it impossible to tighten the bolt on the right side of the header. I tried the Stage 8 Locking Fastener Exhaust Bolt set but that didnt work for me. The lock thingys with the clips were a pain...couldnt get those positioned so they would stop the bolt from backing out.

I tried the Bartolone Racing Pipe Wire kit next.
That worked.
I was able to use a wrench to tighten the bolt and the wire thredded through each bolt stops the bolt from backing out.

Tore every thing down for build inspection. Front driveshaft didn't have grub screws for the pins and the grubs that were there on the other shafts had zero loctite, zero grease in the front or rear dogbone boots, all the diffs barely had fluid in them they were barely wet, and pretty much any screw metal to metal did not have loctite.

That being said now I have 500000 center diff 100000 front and rear fluid , outerwears on everything, jet pro installed, and a properly built rig.

That being said, my ass is wore the hell out throwing this thing around for the last 3 evenings lol! Dayum

Attachments

• 20180216_164126.jpg
    20180216_164126.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 13
Damn that's a different ballgame lol. You would definitely want a bigbore pipe with that. Jesus.. I hope your drive train is not stock

Drivetrain is stock lol, just have the hotbodies aluminum diff cups, and running 500k center and 50k/30k in front rear. We will see what holds up lol

Tore every thing down for build inspection. Front driveshaft didn't have grub screws for the pins and the grubs that were there on the other shafts had zero loctite, zero grease in the front or rear dogbone boots, all the diffs barely had fluid in them they were barely wet, and pretty much any screw metal to metal did not have loctite.

That being said now I have 500000 center diff 100000 front and rear fluid , outerwears on everything, jet pro installed, and a properly built rig.

That being said, my ass is wore the hell out throwing this thing around for the last 3 evenings lol! Dayum

Very nice, it is a pain to toss around for sure lol. I just bought this rigid work stand and it is really nice. It fits on it perfect and the height us adjustable. 20180216_190827.jpg

I'm not sure why people say this truck won't steer. Just use a computer radio and set endpoints. Mine has crazy good steering. The 100k diff fluid may be part of it too.

Mine did not steer like it should. I put the hitec d845wp servos in it and it is crazy the difference and how responsive it is. Way better than factory. received_2344446268914502.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks