Mtxl stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcmadman1020

Hey guys

Lately I have been looking for a stand for my Losi MTXL and my Baja 5b... I have looked into a Rocket stand and unfortunately I have been informed that they have discontinued for the MTXL. So I was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions of some brands, I have looked into a grinder stand and chucking some wheels on it, and calling it a day.

The reason I am on here asking is because I have seen a lot of guys on youtube at there club meets with some very basic stands and so thought I would ask

Cheers guys!

Here's a vid of the mods I've done to a Rigid Stand for my MTXL

Sorry for such a late reply mate, been away for work. Thats awesome... Thats the FLIP TOP stand correct? Also I noticed you painted the writing on the tyres, can I ask what paint is best for that?? As I have been meaning to do it for a while, just wasn't to sure

Sorry for such a late reply mate, been away for work. Thats awesome... Thats the FLIP TOP stand correct? Also I noticed you painted the writing on the tyres, can I ask what paint is best for that?? As I have been meaning to do it for a while, just wasn't to sure

Thanks Rcmadman! Yep, its a Rigid Flip Top that I modified. Their a good platform for what ever car or truck you have. I got the tire paint idea from "evssv" here on Large Scale Forums, as he had done his. I used this pen:
https://www.amazon.com/LETTER-PERMA...re+paint+pen&qid=1561035920&s=gateway&sr=8-14

Thanks Rcmadman! Yep, its a Rigid Flip Top that I modified. Their a good platform for what ever car or truck you have. I got the tire paint idea from "evssv" here on Large Scale Forums, as he had done his. I used this pen:
https://www.amazon.com/LETTER-PERMA...re+paint+pen&qid=1561035920&s=gateway&sr=8-14

Hey cheers mate. I have ordered one, can't wait!I have looked into the rigid stand and yeah a few channels I have to go through in order get it shipped to Australia. So I have decided to get a grinder stand and bold a stronger base to it for stability and go from there as its a lot cheaper and faster. I will put up some pics when I have done it. It may take a little bit though as am saving for another toy. Cheers and greatly appreciate the help(y)

Hey cheers mate. I have ordered one, can't wait!I have looked into the rigid stand and yeah a few channels I have to go through in order get it shipped to Australia. So I have decided to get a grinder stand and bold a stronger base to it for stability and go from there as its a lot cheaper and faster. I will put up some pics when I have done it. It may take a little bit though as am saving for another toy. Cheers and greatly appreciate the help(y)

Sounds like a plan. Definitely post some pics when you get it going. Grinder stands are usually a bit bulky.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks