Mtxl throttle linkage. What are you using?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyroM!ke247

Just curious what other throttle linkage setups there are. The stock setup is bad about sticking. Just trying to figure out what everyone setup is.

That's weird, I've never had an issue with the linkages sticking. Are you confusing it for the servos just being weak and not going to center fast enough?

No if I move the servo by hand it still does it. I'm gonna put the tps servo horn on it with the linkage. That'll be much better setup. I don't run kilskitches

LOL BALLS of steel.

I also ordered a 990 carb,16t pinion, metal steering arm, and a aluminum intake heatsink. I have a esp 30.5 full mod in my hpi 5t. This stock engine with the jetpro will hang with it. Can't wait to install the carb and one tooth bigger pinion. Should be a perfect setup.

Got all my upgrades installed. I highly recommend the tps throttle linkage. Much less moving parts. More precise control as it eliminates 95 percent of the slop. A very good 25 dollar upgrade!!!!

Attachments

• 20180228_172859.jpg
    20180228_172859.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 26
Looks good, those small rods that go off the main one will cause binding as well if they are crooked or turned to much.

I got her adjusted perfect. The front brake rod is turned a bit like that so that its a free'er strait shot at that angle for the rear brake rod. Some of the angles are different with the tps, but its very free, loose and smooth when your off the brake. Also eliminated alot of end point adjustment. Stock setup was 140%.. The tps setup is 55%!! So the servo will work way less!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks