MTXL throttle linkage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean the bellcrank getting hung up on the hardware? If so, yes. I solved it by putting a spacer under bellcrank to lift it up a bit.
Oh ya. First the plastic servo horn stripped and now the bell crank got hung up. Crappy design. I’m gonna try the turtle racing bell crank and metal servo horn.

You'll be happy with the tr bell crank. Have one on my db. And the metal servo horns are a must imo. Just make sure your epa is adjusted right. You really don't need tons of pressure on the throttle side of the swing.

I don’t have the reed motor throttle linkage for it to work. I have the regular Losi 5t linkage. I couldn’t get the tiny nut on the end of the throttle linkage without taking off the air filter. Just gonna go with the regular setup.

I want that bent servo horn. The whole bell crank idea really sucks imo. I have the turtle racing one, and its a real piece of crap. The bearing was smashed into a crooked hole and the outer race was shredded. DDM claimed they were all that way.20191101_134608.jpg that was the last TR part I ever bought.

Well I think I got it. I used the stock throttle linkage, TPS throttle horn, and spun the servo around. The only thing is the linkage rubs a bit against the head while breaking. Now time to test it out.

I want that bent servo horn. The whole bell crank idea really sucks imo. I have the turtle racing one, and its a real piece of crap. The bearing was smashed into a crooked hole and the outer race was shredded. DDM claimed they were all that way.View attachment 55349 that was the last TR part I ever bought.
That's a load of crap. Mine looks and functions great. No smashed bearing or off centered placement. I'd would have sent it right back. Whoever you talked to at DDM obviously was talking out their ass. And that's rare.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks