Multiple receivers FlySky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enzo3856

I have a FlySky GT3C controller which I have used for several years...
I recently got a second receiver for my 1/10 Nitro so I could just use the same Tx....

So probably a stupid question, but... I have the new receiver binded (bound?) and it works, but it works at the same time as the baja's receiver?
I initially thought when you change model on the Tx, it tunes in to the specified receiver?
So is this normal?
I guess it makes sense... just want confirmation as this is the first time I use this feature..

I have a FlySky GT3C controller which I have used for several years...
I recently got a second receiver for my 1/10 Nitro so I could just use the same Tx....

So probably a stupid question, but... I have the new receiver binded (bound?) and it works, but it works at the same time as the baja's receiver?
I initially thought when you change model on the Tx, it tunes in to the specified receiver?
So is this normal?
I guess it makes sense... just want confirmation as this is the first time I use this feature..

LOL...I don't think that you will try running both at the same time!...:unsure:
But ,yea it will work both ,the idea I think ,is it eliminates the need for a 100 controllers laying around!....:giggle:

LOL...I don't think that you will try running both at the same time!...:unsure:
But ,yea it will work both ,the idea I think ,is it eliminates the need for a 100 controllers laying around!....:giggle:
LOL - awkward moment for sure...
I guess it makes sense how they do it... you just have to be careful which model is set... cuz all of a sudden you could go left to go right or brake to throttle if another model has reversed servo's LOL
It would have been nice if they locked in based on selected model.

LOL - awkward moment for sure...
I guess it makes sense how they do it... you just have to be careful which model is set... cuz all of a sudden you could go left to go right or brake to throttle if another model has reversed servo's LOL
It would have been nice if they locked in based on selected model.

I had that happen any way ,an I took the rec. out an put it in another RC ,but you can buy up to as many rec. as
you want an program the different ones into the system ,but when it comes down to it ,it still only has one freq.
that controls all!

I have 2 programed into mine!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks