Music

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like rush,yes,pinkfloyd,motley crue,guns and roses,dream theater,acdc,aerosmith,iron maiden,bon jovi,twisted sister,tangerine dream,tony mcalpine,yngwie malmsteem,def leppard,metallic,RHCP to name a few

and will be seeing rush in concert this year too

i like rush,yes,pinkfloyd,motley crue,guns and roses,dream theater,acdc,aerosmith,iron maiden,bon jovi,twisted sister,tangerine dream,tony mcalpine,yngwie malmsteem,def leppard,metallic,RHCP to name a few

and will be seeing rush in concert this year too

Now thats a good list brings me back to the high school days!

I now listen to dang near anything with a good beat, but find I can't listen to one thing for too long always changing channels.:)

Im always changing channels to when you have XM radio its hard to not find something good on.Sometimes I find myself trying to listen to a couple of stations at once or flipping a coin to deceide on one theres always good ones on together.

i only got into that music as i used to play in bands

whats your instrument of destruction? i ve been playing base for the better part of 25 yrs. don't much anymore cuz of Arthur Itis, the Bastard< and Backus Painice, Arthurs Dink of a relative.

bass player too i have an ibanez ergodyne but i don't play anymore either as the rc has tend to taken over my hobby time but i still have my bass and did have a set of trace elliot cabs

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks