my 26cc baj ss....in action...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you have to install the alloy differential? or change the internals/diffs?

Any upgrades, mods that should be addressed for reliability?

yes..it runs a turtle quik diff case...means diff out in only 10 mins....8 bolts/screws.....not the entire bak end in bits....I got flm drive shafts....newer 25mm cups..its started life as a 2014 5b ss 26ss kit......so comes with chunkier drive line......stock diff internals....I jus had a major gear fail last wk end..20160830_170145_zpssi8zjofu.jpg
2 teeth missing on ring gear
20160830_171336_zpsutzmj6lq.jpg
20160830_171352_zps0jqksw4v.jpg

WOW... insane.

I was looking at the CNC alloy case because someone on Youtube stated they prematurely fail.

Was all the damage to the diff from regular bashing, or were you beating the baja on insane jumps, and pushing it to the limits?

Those are KM diff gears?

At DDM the CNC case costs $135, and of course add then the DDM coupon code to take $6.25 off. The FLM are $79.99, did you have to buy the adjustable 5SC carriers?

Thats some money in that Baja. What I am curious is if this was premature failure doing regular bashing, or if this happened to you after some beatdown to the Baja doing high jumps, pushing the baja to its limits...

I do appreciate you sharing those pictures, maybe you had them in another thread and I missed them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks