My 5B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I have to say that robs 5b was one of the nicest lookinjg and fastest bajas at the bash!!!!!!!!!!!!stood out from the croud for sure!!!!!!!

Not any more.

After all day of running at the beach on Sunday, the body is no longer shiny and has taken on the sandblasted look. Both of my body pods are ripped as well.

The fleefade has seen it's better days.

Last edited:
BAJA Durability

Hi, I have a 5b, and am having constant issues with parts breaking, today was an axle shaft, do you no if the 5b is an rc that has issues with breaking parts or is it just my luck ?? Thank You :rolleyes:

Old thread bud but just take a look at all the upgrades this guy has done! Notice the Turtle Racing Reinforced Axle Set. You'll prob need something like that. 30.5cc pushes out a bit of torque that maybe the originals can't handle.

Axle set

Old thread bud but just take a look at all the upgrades this guy has done! Notice the Turtle Racing Reinforced Axle Set. You'll prob need something like that. 30.5cc pushes out a bit of torque that maybe the originals can't handle.
Hi there, I don't see the picture of the Axle set, I will google it and see if I can find it, thanks for telling me about the turtle set, that's what ive been thinking also 30.5 is a beast and needs more than just regular upgrades , talk soon Brian:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks