my baja.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PQRS

heres a couple pics of my baby... it has a esp modded 30.5, rear dominator pipe, turtle diff saver, ramtech tower and rear springs, 8000 rpm clutch spring, hitec servos, i have phatdaddy shock shafts, but i got the wrong ones.. so im sending them back. ill strip the purple off the shocks when the new ones get here.:ph34r:

DSCF0017-1.jpg

DSCF0016-2.jpg

just figured id share what mine looks like.:)

Looks nice, I like the color scheme... Your right it will look alot better without the purple. The Easy Off and toothbrush is the easiest for those small parts.

thanks fellas! i used drano to strip the purple off, it worked well.:)

is that a stock body part or a modifaction that is on the sides at the front body clip. Mine collects alot of grass in that area. Thanks, let me know Woody

is that a stock body part or a modifaction that is on the sides at the front body clip. Mine collects alot of grass in that area. Thanks, let me know Woody

The bottoms just are not cut out. I only run with the top half of the body, and if you run outerwear's on the pull start you will greatly reduce grass accumulation..:)

thanks doods.. im waiting on some vinyl from my sticker guy, so ill have some blue on the lid when im done.
i have added a few stickers so far, those pics were right after i painted the lid. heres how it looks right now.:)

DSCF0030.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

mmmm...chocolate.. i see my candy bar in that pic!:clown:

i stripped the purple off the shocks tonight also.. i just couldnt take it anymore.:no: i was going to wait till my phatshafts got here, but i couldnt!:clown:

DSCF0036.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks