my cutome made 5b chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

in my country we do drag race on dunes and u know race means light wieght but we had a problem that is all the big engines kept the car going on two wheels which made a big problem for us to win ...... so our genius made long chassis and lighter than the stock chassis ... now the car will never go on two wheels again and u wil never lose here is some pics of the new chassis

07052009276.jpg

07052009274.jpg

picture of my car with the new chassis

13052009292.jpg

peace

Last edited:
you never know what to expect when someone says "homemade chassis".. but wow. very impressive. looks to be very well done. to be honest. it doesn't look as strong with all those holes cut out, but as you say, its for drag racing, so i think you are one-up on the compitition. looks great.. nice work!!

Man you went crazy cutting on that chassis.. Let us know how it holds up!! I Looks good :)

you never know what to expect when someone says "homemade chassis".. but wow. very impressive. looks to be very well done. to be honest. it doesn't look as strong with all those holes cut out, but as you say, its for drag racing, so i think you are one-up on the compitition. looks great.. nice work!!

i know wat u mean .. we didi have problems when the chassis thickness was less than 3.5mm ... but now it ok like 50+ people tryed it and we made 1 by carbon fiber
and they all working fine don't worry ill show you videos soon show some cars using the chassis

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks