My Day @ Kendal 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackobyte

Had the chance to get to the Kendal Bash for only the 1 day so headed up there 8:30ish Friday morning (110mile each way), traffic was surprisingly light so made good time...

A few were already camped up but not much movement, must have had a late night ;), noticed Steve and Tony so headed over to see what was what...got to say the Welcoming was as expected and the track was/looked spot on...the weather changed for the worst for 1/2 hour or so when i arrived but soon cleared up..

So as i only had the single day i wanted to get out and see what the track had to offer, now i was praying the car would be ok and start as it had just recently been rebuilt from the ground up without me starting it up before hand, Pulled the start and fired up first time, result..:excited:
Had a few bumps with the track piping as it was a little technical in parts and my steering wasn't adjusted right, just got a 4pks and still finding my way with it with settings etc...got to say though they have made a very nice track in a very short time, the ramps/jumps balanced well...

Couple more lads arrived so i helped them set up camp so we could have a run together...later in the day the MMR posse arrived with the Uber boys in gthe 7.5tonner and it must have taken them a hour to get into the field due to the entrance gate being very tight...:doh:it was like the Chuckle Brothers (to you, to me :lol:).

Anyway i'm hoping to add a short vid of mine going round the track, i'm sure Steve and co will get loads up once the weekend is done with..

Big thanks to the Kendal crew ie Steve, Doug, Tony and those i can't remember names too for the Warm welcoming and for a great day...well worth the mileage, so for anyone who is thinking of popping either over tonight or tomorrow i would defo recommend it..Hope i win something in that raffle now..;):D

Only breakages i had was to strip 3 SB nutz, bent the rear IRC shock brace and cracked/bent some plastics on the rear bumped....
My set up was:
BZM with Fluid pipe
Blackbone 2 speed
IRC big bores
SB Mencenarys with Hostiles..

I'll add the odd small clip once they are uploaded but they are much alike...

[ame="http://youtu.be/LpYYHNaFHgs"]http://youtu.be/LpYYHNaFHgs[/ame]

Got me in the mood now for the (C+G) Silverback event in Aug, can't wait for that 1 as i'm there 3 days..:D:D:excited:

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks