my dbxl..and mates 5 @ bristol downs.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my db is now running a cy 29 head kit now..but I have a scott finlay pro mx g32 7.5bhp coming on the 19th...cant wait!!! ...only7 tanks in at the end of this bash on the new 29 head....thk me mates 5 was on his 3rd tank so he was taking it easy to start with....

Last edited:
Isnt that some kind of a community park. IMO it would be ok if the park was empty, but with people around, passing you by and you cant really see the line (well you can), but the odds are against you. The pedestrians, from what I saw in the video, do a big loop around the park. They are literally passing around you as they do their walk. And not only safety, the sound is annoying to others, those RCs the db is high. At least in my area, people want to go to the park for a walk, and relax.

Truck runs good, thats for sure.

Isnt that some kind of a community park. IMO it would be ok if the park was empty, but with people around, passing you by and you cant really see the line (well you can), but the odds are against you. The pedestrians, from what I saw in the video, do a big loop around the park. They are literally passing around you as they do their walk. And not only safety, the sound is annoying to others, those RCs the db is high. At least in my area, people want to go to the park for a walk, and relax.

Truck runs good, thats for sure.
u r correct about the edge thing but no ones ever complained about it up there as the place is massive and theres no signs saying u cant go on the grass.......as for people/dogs....I use my common sense and stay well away from them...if they walk past I keep the car away till there gone......most come over and ask Q`s.......had about 3-4 lots talk to me yesterday up there with me baj....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks