My FG Competition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zouz10

Hey Guys,
Well it arrived a little over a week ago, and i have not posted because I wanted to get it clean.

All aluminum and Carbon fiber. This thing rocks, I got 4 Hydro brakes on it and a ton of spare tires.
I made the Servo plate out of left over carbon fiber i had.
No pictures of the body yet. It is just a BMW but I will get a MacLaren GTR body for it, it's on back order.

Without any further a due!!

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

I beat the hell out of it the other day.. Look at how discolored the clutch bell is.... He He He

Picture005-2.jpg

Chris

Oh yeah, i forgot i am also getting a new air filter. That one looks like its seen better days..LOL

Chris

dumb ass arn't i just seen it's a bmw:clown::clown::clown:

LMAO!!! It's actually an M3 as well i think!

I'll see if i can take pics of it later today. It's kind of trashed though.. But as i'm getting a new one i use it for stupid stuff (like big jumps) LOL NOT!!!

Sorry if the pics are not of good quality guys. I never was one to take good pics ;)

Chris

He He He...
I think the old owner flipped it one time too many..
I haven't lifted the front up any so the body's front lip catches little bumps in the road. It makes a loud POP sound like the engine is backfiring. Scares the $H!T out of me every time.. LOL

Chris

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Need I say more?.....Chris you got a car and a half there buddy!
J.

Thanks Voo.

You're not kidding about the car and a half, I got so many spare parts i could probably build another....LOL

Chris

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Need I say more?.....Chris you got a car and a half there buddy!
J.

don't think voo likes your comp mate :clown::clown::clown::clown:

Nice FG comp mate, I had one just the same as my second 1/5 and it is one good on road car, i used to compete with it , then switched to a LB X link witch was lighter but i wish i still had the FG comp....:)

Thanks guys.
I could probably sell it and make a descent profit, but i like it too much.. at least for now... Can't wait to get the nice shell for it.

Chris

wow i love how you used so many colours looks very nice and makes it stand out

Thanks ghost.
I had a Venom green battery pack for an electric Jato project i had, and instead of buying a new one i just used this one..

The parking lots in the US are big, but they are full of sand patches most of the time. Time to get a broom..LOL

Chris

LOL..Thought about that... I'll do it to my MCD. Or I was thinking of a leaf blower which has plenty of wind power to move even sand patches... Yet another thing to spend money on..LOL... Now how am i gonna explain that one to my wife!!

Chris

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks