My FG Marder (pics inside)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[AK]Zip

I spent quite some time cleaning and painting the body and wing. It was all scratched up with some cracks here and there along with stickers all over the place. Everything was fixed up and sanded down then painted. Below are the results.

01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

What do you think?

I will get pictures of the FG Baja once I get my cover back from painting (decided to let the pro's paint this one) and the hydraulic breaks installed.

Thanks,
Alex

Do yourself a favor and get a tuned pipe for that beast and really wake her up!! In fact drop Todd217 a PM he may have one lying around!:lol:

looks good but if u run it off road get rid of that air filter.

If you look you will see that it is on road since I am running slicks. :) The FG Baja is my off road with the stock filter, redneck filter, and outerwear on top of it all. I have a Jetpro V3 on the Baja, but still on the stock exhaust for the Marder. Which exhaust are you selling and what are you looking to get for it?

[AK]Zip;24895 said:
If you look you will see that it is on road since I am running slicks. :) The FG Baja is my off road with the stock filter, redneck filter, and outerwear on top of it all. I have a Jetpro V3 on the Baja, but still on the stock exhaust for the Marder. Which exhaust are you selling and what are you looking to get for it?

I have the K&N style filter on mine as well, but I use the HPI foam filter inside it. It does help alot. I also stopped using the K&N spray filter oil as it is really thin and I was finding fine dust particles around the carb. opening. My FH is set up almost like your's.

I will probably pull and extra outerwear filter I have on the K&N filter for added protection. That should be more then enough for street use.

Thanks! Yep this is for road use only. I just ordered a bunch of cones so I can setup a track and hopefully no one kicks me out.

No I don't want to just waste the tires. I have gotten them to smoke up before though on some really hard turns. I will see if anyone is willing to do some recording.

I now lowered the car almost all the way down to the ground to give it all of the possible traction and stability.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks