My FG Monster Truck DAMAGE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
Well after just posting pictures of My FG Monster Truck you would think the next thing would be pictures of my new pipe or alloy parts or painted body. Well I didn't get a chance to do any of these before I busted my FG truck.

fg-damage1.jpg

fg-damage2.jpg

fg-damage3.jpg

Total damage isn't all that bad - broken upper rear a-arms and a rear shock tower. The rear upper arms I have already in alloy just need to install them, the shock tower is on order.

Here is what my back tire landed on... on the blade of this:

fg-damage7.jpg

-Michael

As much as it is painful to break things, it's funny how those are the first threads everyone will look at....

I admit it, I love to see damage photos :D

Hey could be worse you could of tanked out the new alloy a arms.:) Just looking for a bright side. At least those parts are cheap. Make sure if it was a big hit to check the motor mesh just in case the motor shifted. Oh ya, and next time don't blink while driving by the real big stuff. J/K.:blink:

Its amazing how we can hit the big stationary object and can avoid the little moving ones.

WoodiE calls me on the phone:
DUDE It was AWSOME! You should have seen it!!!
Last time I heard him that excited he......
No good avatars, no good Stories :D

Now is the time to ALLOY the rear of that bad boy,but i got some used parts if ya want to wait before the upgrades. Let me know what ya need.

See what happens when you play with Monkey and Jet LOL

It sucks that you broke your new ride but broken parts usually mean you had fun!

I've added a picture of a similar dozer that I ended up hitting...

-Michael

See what happens when you play with Monkey and Jet LOL

It sucks that you broke your new ride but broken parts usually mean you had fun!

For the record, I had NOTHING to do with Wood hitting that 'dozer! He was showing off for some kids that came from nowhere!

That thing is AWESOME, though! Thanks for coming to the races, Wood!

Ouch just saw what you hit!:eek:
Man I bet for how small it is, it just jumped out of no where?:)
These things are big but not that big.:(
Get the Dominator installed? What do ya think?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks