My FGMT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$225 from bigboystoysandhobbies.com. Scooter are u having problems with the stock diff? I ask cause when I took mine appart to change the diff cover I didnt like the plastic carrier inside...it looks weak.

$220 from rcnutshobbies.com - the diff does look pretty damn solid though, I'll give it that.

-Michael

well btb my first comment to your mt thread.

so what is the current story with this machine.

hope you don't mind me rummaging through old threads lol so many would take forever to find ones way back ..

my first comment to this,nice mt btb lol

Last edited:
NOt at all, its actually pretty funny to remember some of these and realize how old thier getting.

The MT is going to be getting another upgrade. I won rear uprights from ebay the other day.:)

It's actually sitting with the others and looks at me wondering what its done to sit all winter long.:laugh:

DSC04657.jpg
DSC04654.jpg
DSC03241.jpg
DSC03239.jpg

man and haven't you it looking well now it has to be said.

everything just looks perfect on it.

i must paint the tyres on mine again,looks well the writing on the when painted.
and one shower of rain gone again lol

like the side plate mod also...

lucky you to win on e-bay,what are the chances lol

I remember someone asking me where I got the truck body that was in this photo. For the life of me I cannot find the post and my cookies cleared and I lost the post. Here is the photo and information:

DSC02642.jpg

It's a body I bought before an old on line store went out of business next door to MMR here in Minnesota. I think MMR sells them now:

frontmmrtruckA.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks