My first FG MT.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a new piston and ring for it but its just a pain in the a** to split it clean and rebuild.

I've never torn down a TS case, but I can tear down and rebuild a Zen in 20 minutes taking my time and being very thorough. There really isn't much to them.

I had never split a case as of a week ago, I have been practicing! :lol:

Well its been some time since last.Alot off sh#ts happen since then.Im back on track with the full elcon conversion.Ive nearly got all my parts gathered up.Ill try and get some picks up today.The chassie and side plates are of to be anodized black.Ive decided to finish this as elcon models are no longer making fg parts.

Some more parts.I have to pick up the last parts on order this week.Rear uprights lower rear wishbones and shock quick mounts.The only other things are helicoil gears, air brakes and lay shaft.
001-18.jpg
002-19.jpg
003-20.jpg

Picked up some more parts today.Also cleaned up some existing parts that were on the car when i bought it.
001-19.jpg
002-20.jpg
003-21.jpg
004-15.jpg

Well after some time collecting parts i finally have just about every thing to get this fg back together.
018-2.jpg
017-3.jpg
016-3.jpg
015-4.jpg
013-6.jpg

014-4.jpg
Going to get the shock bodies and roll cage tubes anodized black.Also will be running elcon wheels and tyers with a beetle shell.Still waiting on helicoil gear set and air brakes for the rear end.Also waiting on porting work for mt 27 zen with ada head kit.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks