My First Gas Build!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thewayfastwhitey

Hey y'all, my name is Dan and I'm in South Florida. I bought a 5ive-T 2.0 that's being delivered today, and as the title says this is my first gas truck, I always had electric back in the day, but I wanted something a little more rowdy and this seemed like the easier to live with option than a nitro truck. I have already purchased some upgrades since I can never leave anything alone, and I look forward to having something to tinker with again after many years.. here's my parts list so far, let me know what y'all think, other things you'd recommend, and if you have any tips or tricks! Btw, I am really easy on my stuff and kinda drive like an old man, so i'm hoping I wont break anything and just have fun haha
DDM Racing-
Bartolone Racing 32cc Tuned Pipe
IRP Truck Steering Tie Rods
Reaction 2S Lipo Receiver Battery
RB Innovations Heat Sink Carb Block
Bartolone Racing V2 Velocity Stack
Jofer HD Skid Plates
RB Innovations Transfer Port Heat Sink
Bartolone Racing Billet Rear Chassis Brace
Dynamite Kill Switch
Amazon-
Spektrum DX5C Radio
Dynamite Prophet Sport Mini Charger
Dynamite Start Up Tool Set
Losi Racing Pit Mat
Cardinal Racing-
MCD Racing Air Intake

So Good Yes GIF by ABC Network

Cool. Check out mine. Lots of the same stuff. I need to update my build I’m behind a bit. Keep pix coming.
You thought about the servos? Beast 1000 fits perfect for steering. And I’m putting in a reefs raw 500 with carbon fibre tray for std servo for throttle and brake.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks