My front spring shocks come out frequently...??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

targetingxmod

Hi! On my LOSI DXL my front spring shocks come out frequently...from the botton, the clip retainer is an alloy upgrade but the springs seen to like to keep the retainer inside! :)

What can i do to avoid it? Is this a common issue on the DBXL?

Only way to fix is to find somewhat of a larger shim to put on that retainer for the spring not coming out, and leave the retainer inside of her...

Anyone?

Thanks!
bGJ1bXMvYjU0My90YXJnZXRpbmd4bW9kL0xvc2klMjBEQlhMLzI2XzIwMTYwOTExXzEwMjYyNl96cHNueHFrZGo5cS5qcGc=.jpg
On image the spring is still good...but at the end of the gas tank...she's got the red retainer on botton inside her... what shim can i had to it?

Allright fixed the problem...

-First thing was to fix it with some lexan DIY shims....but this is a 1/5 scale...it won't last a tank! :)

-So i remember to use the top ring! It fits and it's wider then the spring retainer! YES..

-Maybe 2mm wider then the retainer, so the spring won't fall out...

LOS25300
Just need to buy now that part... and fix it for GOOD!
I don't know if the stock black plastic spring retainer's are wider then my alloy red ones....cause it was bought second hand. But i like Bling so had to fix it with them! :)

Thanks!

So i fixed my springs keep getting out the shocks... think it's the shocks alloy collar fault...

-An easy fix...is using the same collars on top on bottom...

54_20161021_095153_zpsgtj0fwju.jpg

55_20161021_095209_zps3rnysaql.jpg
-The springs now won't spread out anymore!

53_20160923_122429_zpstupnpcru.jpg
-Also some shock socks! :p

56_20161021_100229_zpsar0hlgyo.jpg
-Left and right...any diference?

Good to another bash session witouth springs poping out of the shocks!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks