My Leapord pics...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Rawdy, looks sweet.
That picture of you and your Leo looks like a blast to run on.

Leo test

Very nice Rawdy, looks sweet.
That picture of you and your Leo looks like a blast to run on.

Thank you sir!first time out.Though i suspect engine not in the best shape,still hauls!!just a test session i guess.Silly spark plug kept coming loose for some odd reason!!Could anyone tell me if they cut out venting in their bodies.30cc from Ddm came in bout a week ago,will be installing that.Tried loading vid but was not working for some reason....

Last edited:
Thank you sir!first time out.Though i suspect engine not in the best shape,still hauls!!just a test session i guess.Silly spark plug kept coming loose for some odd reason!!Could anyone tell me if they cut out venting in their bodies.30cc from Ddm came in bout a week ago,will be installing that.Tried loading vid but was not working for some reason....

Anytime Bud. Just like you said, test session. You'll get that Leo dialed in in no time especially with that 30cc from DDM.
Hmm, wonder whats causing the plug to come lose.
I haven't cut any vents in my body. I have a 30cc CY in my Leo:lol: Sucker flies. I would like to replace it with a built motor, maybe when winter passes I'll take the plunge.

Are you running the FG tuned pipe?
I would like to upgrade mine.

Merry X-Mas

leo

Anytime Bud. Just like you said, test session. You'll get that Leo dialed in in no time especially with that 30cc from DDM.
Hmm, wonder whats causing the plug to come lose.
I haven't cut any vents in my body. I have a 30cc CY in my Leo:lol: Sucker flies. I would like to replace it with a built motor, maybe when winter passes I'll take the plunge.

Are you running the FG tuned pipe?
I would like to upgrade mine.

Merry X-Mas

took her out again.not bad.had a bad collision with a half buried rock!Thankfully not even a scratch!plug problem sorted out,just changed the sucker!yes pipe is FG original.Any recommendation for pipe for the 30??Friends Baja upgraded to 26 with Dom giving some great power,running with my 30.5 Dom Baja prettty even.What recommendation to beef up drivetrain +susp for the 30??Thanks.By the way do you find the shocks travel specially front very limited?
merry x mas and happy new year !!!

Thnxx GH.Well a bit of updating.Got the 29 cc upgrade headkit for it from DDM.Started up on ssecond pull!Great sound,really crisp.Indstalled red neck over the standard FG filter.First run out and engine stops with sand all over the insides of the engine!!
Dammit that should never happen to anyone specially with two filters including the famous Red Neck! I guess since red neck is a tight fit over the Fg filter the sealing around the edges got undone and sand got in.Now haven't driven any of my cars for a while,no time or energy!downed the engine going, to get it checked out by a friend,lets see.Might get a Zen 26......Baaah!!

Yes probably,just don't know how that sand got in!Like i said had redneck on over the FG filter.Probably a leak somewhere.For sand and loose dust running i think best to have filters inside a hard case.Need to get myself some outerwears as well.......

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks