My mechanical and bio dog love playing togheter!:) And rambling abut starting a mini store.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skubaben

So i just got my Sanwa Mt-44 and OMG what a awesome remote! <3 Even on snow and ice able to controll my baja. The respond time on 2.6 ms is just amazing. It rly enhanced the experience driving rc 4 sure! So now i cant w8 to get my 30 DNT!!

Am even looking for a House now suited for rc life :) Just start it and drive it from porch !:) And a garage filled to the brim with 1:5 cars. So much so that my 1:1 cant fit :D
I have a sole proprietorship, And hope to open a small litt mini shop for me and my friends local :cigar: I been trying to find a good wholesale location with legit 1:5 rc's,(FG,Losi,Hpi,Or even better 30 DNT )
cuse i rly want to spread this hobby here. Atleast give it a go. Worst case i have a little storage with spare parts for my hobby. Well thats the dream atleast.

I haven't had any luck getting respond from any stores. Outside Steve from DDM who gave me a fue tips what i needed to be able to sell there products.
So if anyone know where am able to buy wholesale on a quality 1:5 brand i would love to know. I was hoping respond from horizon hobby but sadly. I think they think am retarded or something since i cant write to save my life:p But there isent a risk for the store/factory as i am going to pay first, and risk all mine.

So plz let me know if u have any tips for who to contact

Attachments

• 20181027_202011.jpg
    20181027_202011.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20181027_202416.jpg
    20181027_202416.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20181027_202420.jpg
    20181027_202420.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 10
So i just got my Sanwa Mt-44 and OMG what a awesome remote! <3 Even on snow and ice able to controll my baja. The respond time on 2.6 ms is just amazing. It rly enhanced the experience driving rc 4 sure! So now i cant w8 to get my 30 DNT!!

Am even looking for a House now suited for rc life :) Just start it and drive it from porch !:) And a garage filled to the brim with 1:5 cars. So much so that my 1:1 cant fit :D
I have a sole proprietorship, And hope to open a small litt mini shop for me and my friends local :cigar: I been trying to find a good wholesale location with legit 1:5 rc's,(FG,Losi,Hpi,Or even better 30 DNT )
cuse i rly want to spread this hobby here. Atleast give it a go. Worst case i have a little storage with spare parts for my hobby. Well thats the dream atleast.

I haven't had any luck getting respond from any stores. Outside Steve from DDM who gave me a fue tips what i needed to be able to sell there products.
So if anyone know where am able to buy wholesale on a quality 1:5 brand i would love to know. I was hoping respond from horizon hobby but sadly. I think they think am retarded or something since i cant write to save my life:p But there isent a risk for the store/factory as i am going to pay first, and risk all mine.

So plz let me know if u have any tips for who to contact
nice!! well now that radio is on my very long wish list LOL!

Yeah i also have a LOOONG rc list!:) But so far that remote is soo worth it, From every safty setting to. Its so indepth setup. To range omg the range!:) It even has a alarm if u getting far off. But i could barly see my baja even just missing 1/4 bar signal. So its every thing i expected and then some. I did TONS of research before i bought it,

Ps the MT-S has same respond time. And much cheaper. Worth lookin into @Z.hb71 And MT-S and MT-44 and m12 s has same respond time. Huge gap on price. Futaba owns sanwa on range. But why would i drive my baja 1300 feet away. So i picked respond over range i guess.

When you compare the Sanwa M12-s and the Futaba 4PX the Sanwa just barely beats the Futaba. When you factor in the packet loss at range with the futaba vs the Sanwa the Futaba is the clear winner. However the futaba is slower when run with telemetry on. Claiming that the Sanwa is 2.3ms is not a real world value. The real world test show the M12 at 4.08ms and the Futaba at 4.63ms. The lesser models of both do not even come close to these numbers. You really get what you pay for when it comes to a radio. But with all that info your brain doesn't react with finite detail as fast as these radios perform. So buy whatever is the most comfortable in your hand and has the fewest glitches. For me that has always been Futaba.

Yeah this is how i see it. The high end radio's all have rly low delay. So low i doubt anyone can tell the diffrence.(I know MT-44 is midrange but its comparebal with high end i think) Atleast good radio for the price.

Reason i throw around 2.6 ms. That i got from https://www.rctech.net/forum/radio-...wa-mt-44-4-channel-2-4ghz-radio-system-6.html
if i remeber he did the messureing him self.

And it feels like 2.6 ms. Just kidding ofc ;)

Yeah i also have a LOOONG rc list!:) But so far that remote is soo worth it, From every safty setting to. Its so indepth setup. To range omg the range!:) It even has a alarm if u getting far off. But i could barly see my baja even just missing 1/4 bar signal. So its every thing i expected and then some. I did TONS of research before i bought it,

Ps the MT-S has same respond time. And much cheaper. Worth lookin into @Z.hb71 And MT-S and MT-44 and m12 s has same respond time. Huge gap on price. Futaba owns sanwa on range. But why would i drive my baja 1300 feet away. So i picked respond over range i guess.
Nice ? can't wait fir my Baja to be semi done so I can buy a new remote, currently I'm running a Sanwa mx-v and it's pretty good, just a little out dated and recievers for it are kinda hard to come by.

The MX-V was a solid little radio. The MX-6 is another story. We have had at least 3 of the MX-6 have blank screen issues that had to be be sent back within a month at our track.

@Z.hb71 Only drawback i found so far is the battery pack. It uses 3x dry AAA. And the batterys are to small so it last a 2-3 houers maby. But am abut to order a pack made for this remote. In hope it last longer. Other thene that this is a real game changer remote!:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks