My missing trucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxy

These are a few pics to try and track down my missing pride and joys:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

ALSO MY HANDSETS WENT WITH THEM

TECNIKI SPORT
AND DX3 SPECTRUM MANY THANKS

Attachments

• IMG00129-20110112-1708.jpg
    IMG00129-20110112-1708.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG00130-20110112-1708.jpg
    IMG00130-20110112-1708.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 27052010043.jpg
    27052010043.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 27032010012.jpg
    27032010012.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 23042010035.jpg
    23042010035.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 15
keep an eye on fleabay, and as soon as you spot them inform the police.

my mate had his kayak stolen, and spotted it on fleabay 2 months later, but fleabay will only deal with one copper per constabulary, so the police didn't get there in time. We should have turned up en-mass and given the fecker a beating.

sorry about your lost wheels man, hate it when scumbags do this to us hard working folk

good possibility it was kids, or someone that knew you had them

have a look in cash convertors allso foxy, i know a few people who found there stolen stuff in there, i had a ktm motox bike stolen off me some years ago the two lads who stole it were riding round the streets in the dark and hit a skip the bike was a wright off and the so were lads they spent weeks in hospital, ha ha.

have a look in cash convertors allso foxy, i know a few people who found there stolen stuff in there, i had a ktm motox bike stolen off me some years ago the two lads who stole it were riding round the streets in the dark and hit a skip the bike was a wright off and the so were lads they spent weeks in hospital, ha ha.

sometimes there is justice in this world. where my Mrs lives, there used to be a tool that drove about the estate at stupid speeds showing off and endangering kids out playing. 2 years ago he met a skip (without any lights on it in the dark) on the wrong side of the road when doing 45mph on a blind corner. the car stopped when it hit the skip, but he didn't since he wasn't wearing his seatbelt. He's now pushing up the daisies and the local paper reported it as a tragedy because the skip didn't have marker lights on it!

I'm not religious, but every now and again you have to wonder if there is such a thing as Karma.

I believe in karma whole heartedly.

Now I spent many years in the security field. Not just the average crap but I did a lot of alarm response and some investigation stuff too. I hate to say this but the larger % of thefts and such are more often than not inside work. Someone had to know that stuff was in there and if they didn't take a bunch of other stuff as well, then it was very calculated.

Neighbours, aquaintences, or something. It could have been someone you know mentioning the rc's in a gathering of some sort and you might not even know the thieves but there has to be some kind of tie. Step back and try and get an objective look at possibilities and go from there

ok, portable storage containers.

Damn Foxy, sorry bout you getting pilfered. hope you can get your P&Js (Pride and Joys) back. may the infected fleas of 1000 camels invade the crotch of the theives.

Tea Leafs? You guys are too funny, I have to ask... What's a tea leaf? I know, you dry it and filter water through it to produce a drink, but I don't think that's what you meant.

Tea Leafs? You guys are too funny, I have to ask... What's a tea leaf? I know, you dry it and filter water through it to produce a drink, but I don't think that's what you meant.

Haha, its old london town slang bud.

Tea leaf - Thief
Dog and Bone - Phone
Ginger Beer - Queer
Jam Jar - Car
etc etc :lol::lol:

Somebody broke in next door in broad daylight yesterday afternoon. The feds were round for a few hours last night. Cheeky gits smashed the porch window on the front and straight in - talk about hard faced. Its prime time for it now Christmas is finished and everyone has got a house full of new gear.

Back