My new beast for Xmas Traxxas xmaxx and xrt in orange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark davies

Hear they are ready to rip iv upgraded the xmaxx with agf servo 55kg stiffer servo spring and awaiting upgrades for my xrt same servo upgrade stiffer servo spring Vitavon bell housing and a load of other upgraded parts will follow ie esc max 5/6 and 1100 iv motor unsure yet but will be going to town in the xrt full Vitavon watch this space

Attachments

• 739E3F62-F9D0-4C16-A65A-A5066FB1E959.jpeg
    739E3F62-F9D0-4C16-A65A-A5066FB1E959.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 19
Hear they are ready to rip iv upgraded the xmaxx with agf servo 55kg stiffer servo spring and awaiting upgrades for my xrt same servo upgrade stiffer servo spring Vitavon bell housing and a load of other upgraded parts will follow ie esc max 5/6 and 1100 iv motor unsure yet but will be going to town in the xrt full Vitavon watch this space
The Xmaxx rocks. I’ve owned 2

I went with 16/54 just because I use the proline wheels and tires and their a bit heavier than stock. That gearing gives you good overall performance and I've heard of people swapping castle mamba xlx2 esc's with good performance results.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks