my new fg 4wd baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wash the shell with warm soapy water, rinse and leave to DRY!!!!!!!

Mask off the design you want (mask the bits you want to paint last - first) then paint a bit, back it off, peel off the next bit then repeat and leave to dry. You shouldn't leave the masking on too long i.e over night, do the job in one go.

Wash the shell with warm soapy water, rinse and leave to DRY!!!!!!!

Mask off the design you want (mask the bits you want to paint last - first) then paint a bit, back it off, peel off the next bit then repeat and leave to dry. You shouldn't leave the masking on too long i.e over night, do the job in one go.

Like this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can get pre cut vinyl to suite your car thats great but you could try it free hand. They didn't show or tell you to wash the body which is a must to get rid of the mould release agent and they didn't back it out with silver which would do most colours.

Good video though.

Pipes running really well delivers great power very smooth.

Raced a hpi baja 5t fitted with a zenoah 27cc 4 bolt surprisingly i kept up with him, fg baja acceleration is super

Just remember the 5t alot heavier than fg baja :rolleyes:

Nice ride though bro :lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks