My New Hpi Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackobyte

Yepee, i've just bought a HPI BAJA off ebay,:cool2:
280449023806 what do you think.

Hoping to get it by the end of the week.

:party-time::clap::cup-3:

Hope its as good in the metal as on ebay bud.

Don't know anything about the HPI's so should be interseting :clown: . Need to buy myself a new Ansmann w3 2.4ghz now too. The receiver lone is £34 so might aswell buy the full kit for £70

Hope its as good in the metal as on ebay bud.

Don't know anything about the HPI's so should be interseting :clown: . Need to buy myself a new Ansmann w3 2.4ghz now too. The receiver lone is £34 so might aswell buy the full kit for £70

hpi build quality is good mate so can't see you havin any probs, just do a full nut and bolt check make sure it's all tight :cool2:

He will have a caravan attached to it in no time

Got my ply ready for the build, may even start it tomorrow, something else i'll have before the voo master.
We did have a plan/mock up but got technical with suspension so ditched it, will restart with simplifed version. :cool2:

Just waiting on it arrival sometime this week.

Not seen 1 in the flesh yet so it'll be all new to me this time.

Just bought another Ansmann W3 2.4ghz for £66 for Modelsport to go with it, was thinkin of just gettin a Receiver but they cost £34 so for the extra i thought bugger it. I can still match the receivers with both my transmitters anyway.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks