my new km 29cc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaellfc95

heres a thew picturs of my new km baja
cant wate to run it ?

what 2 stroke oil should i use ??
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thanks
michael

Last edited:
cant see any pics mate. Do a search for 2 stroke oil. There are a few threads in the engine section that will give you a good idea of what people on here use.

Sorted now bud.
Need to Pre-oil the air filter. Make sure its all charged up too before the first run out. Maybe wrap the receiver in foam to stop it bouncing around in the reciever box

Sorted now bud.
Need to Pre-oil the air filter. Make sure its all charged up too before the first run out. Maybe wrap the receiver in foam to stop it bouncing around in the reciever box
alredy oiled the filter and i will do i don't think im runing it till tomoz night and carnt wate

Mike ,f**k the throttle servo off(run-away) and get a decent Hi-Tec or similar,get an Outwears(similar) and get at least a front window.You can get a piece of 1.5-2.0mm lexan /plexi off ebay for about £5.( and can make all three)It will stop shite going direct to the filter.
Then get some PJ1 foam filter spray to oil the inner(don't really have to bother with the outer)but do use the Outwears.
Good luck.
J.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike ,f**k the throttle servo off(run-away) and get a decent Hi-Tec or similar,get an Outwears(similar) and get at least a front window.You can get a piece of 1.5-2.0mm lexan /plexi off ebay for about £5.( and can make all three)It will stop shite going direct to the filter.
Then get some PJ1 foam filter spray to oil the inner(don't really have to bother with the outer)but do use the Outwears.
Good luck.
J.

you got any sivos for sale ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks